Last Updated: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 6:00 PM.
The Congregational Board of the church has reviewed the information contained in the
Government of Ontario's Stage 3 document about "Re-opening the Province" as it relates to "Places of Worship."
It was decided that there will be no change in the current status of the church
and/or the process of offering services (as noted below) until at least September 1, 2020.
This decision will be reviewed at that time.
The church building is closed and all in person gatherings are cancelled until further notice.